5 Reasons I Love Friday
1. Even when your enthusiasm for the weekend fizzles with 2 Margaritas and 6 headfreezes, putting you out cold by 8 pm Friday night, you still have Saturday.
2. Unlike Sunday evenings, there is the continually renewing hope that with two whole days, you will have the ability to get everything done, both delightful and tedious tasks alike.
3. Just like the safe pattern of a gigham shirt, you know there will be no emergency projects, rush deadlines, or surprise lawsuits.
4. The luxury of time: being able to take a spin through Michaels and AC Moore, in one day.
5. The room for wide open pastures of spontaneity, permitting explorations of old and new, and the anticipation of what you will find.
xx~have a fabulous weekend!